Seamlessly transition to the cloud
Now in its third decade, Microsoft Exchange Server remains the world's most popular messaging server. By continuously adapting itself to changing business environments Exchange has proved invaluable and ensured that companies like yours enjoy seamless business-class email communications. Now, with Exchange Server 2013 you can continue to use familiar applications like Microsoft Office & Outlook, but with enhanced cloud services so that you can work smarter wherever you are and fit your office on your phone. And of course, because you and your staff already know how to use the email applications from Microsoft, implementing Exchange 2013 won’t disrupt your business.
Microsoft Exchange Server has been built to integrate with Windows 8, offer enhanced security options and the chance to tailor the service to your needs.
With Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 from Asylia, you can enjoy increased productivity, larger mailboxes and adaptability to your company's mobile devices. You can now work more efficiently anytime and anywhere!
The features and benefits of Exchange Online business solutions from Asylia and Microsoft include:
- Storage and speed – you get 25 GB mailboxes that can send attachments as large as 25 MB
- 99% uptime – financially-backed and guaranteed service
- 24/7 support – via telephone, the Web or email
- Anti-virus and anti-spam – reliable, industry-leading security solutions
- Disaster recovery – from third-party certified geo-redundant data centers that continuously replicate your data
- Robust management tools – easily control distribution lists, user permissions and security policies
- A familiar user experience – enjoy a minimal learning curve with software and programs you already know from Microsoft, including Outlook and Office
- Seamless integration – Exchange Online is interoperable with your PC, Mac, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, Nokia and all major Web browsers
Want to take advantage of all your email has to offer?