Microsoft Small Business Server
Simplify IT & Increase Productivity
- Simplified Purchase and Setup. Identify, purchase, install, and manage multiple components and technologies together in an interoperable single-server experience.
- Simplified Management. Reduce administration costs by using an intuitive management interface, one that presents relevant system information and a matching set of tasks.
- Remote Web Access. Remote Web Access provides a single, simple, consolidated, and highly secure entry point into a small business network. Access files and documents from inside and outside the business through any common web browser.
- Desktop Synergies with Windows 7 and Office 2010. By combining Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 with Windows Small Business Server 2011, you will have the IT foundation you need to be more efficient and effective, to easily collaborate with your peers, to work remotely, and to feel confident that all your critical business data is protected.
- Mobile Device Support. Integrated setup features configure collaboration services so that you can easily add Windows Phone or other Internet-enabled phones.
- Run Business Applications. Supports critical line-of-business applications and runs them on a secure award winning platform.
- Tailored to Online Services(1). Provides a cross-premise solution, allowing small businesses to retain core infrastructure and enables simple, single sign-on experiences with cloud-based services.
- Simplified Backup for Business Data. Businesses can easily backup server and client data to external and/or internal hard drives.
- Network-wide Protection. Complete, network-wide security with integrated state of the art protection technologies.
- Client Protection. Monitors client computers for antivirus status, update compliance, and overall security health.
- Full Client Backup(1). Performs a daily, automatic, backup of every computer on a network and the server itself.
- Information Organization. Streamline document access and control information sharing using a centralized data repository that can be accessed from any computer on the network.
- Enhanced Support and experience for Line-of-Business with Premium Add On Applications. Run a vast number of line-of-business applications on a second server, and enjoy a powerful data management and analysis
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, IT Consulting, Cloud Services, Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps, VoIP and Phone Solutions, Virtualisation, Email & Spam Protection and Hosted SOlutions in Belfast, Derry, Lisburn, Newry, Armagh, Ballymena, Antrim, Coleraine, Craigavon, Dungannon and throughout Northern Ireland.